City Office Drop-in: One City Plan Refresh 26th November, 3-4.30pm, Room 1D01, City Hall, Bristol
The refreshed plan will be launched at January’s City Gathering. We’ve been working all year – ever since the Plan launch – to gather feedback and contributions to help create a more sophisticated and rigorous version of the plan; noting that each year it will improve, and in this second version we continue to welcome feedback and constructive suggestions for how we can improve. This will be one of the very last chances to feed in – please book on Eventbrite if you’d like to attend.
Clean Streets: ‘Thank you’ 29th November, 6.30-8.30pm, the Station, Silver Street, Bristol
We’re throwing an event to celebrate our Clean Streets heroes, from the litter picking power walkers, to the teams of tireless community activists.
We’d like to show our appreciation with an evening of food, drink, and inspirational tales of the wonderful work carried out across the city, by people like you.
Tickets are free, and groups are welcome to have a stand to showcase their work, which they can be reserved at the booking stage. We can even help create a poster if the group would like to display one at the event.
South West Responsible Business Showcase Event 29th January 2020, 5.00-8.00pm, Burges Salmon, One Glass Wharf, Bristol
Kindly hosted by Burges Salmon, Bristol, this event will celebrate the South West region’s most responsible businesses. This event allows businesses to showcase great ideas, collaborate and learn from one another, and gives you the opportunity to:
- Hear from companies that are doing exemplar work across the responsible business agenda
- Be inspired by community partners, schools and individuals who have benefitted from business support and BITC programmes
- Network with industry leaders and learn about practical and effective strategies to take action in communities
Please note the events listed above are organised by partners of the City Office, not the City Office team.
Would you like to see your event listed here?
Have a look at the criteria and if you think this fits please contact us using the contact page.
Criteria for inclusion:
This page is for events that are occurring in the city that are either City Office affiliated or are taking a One City Approach to enable positive outcomes in the city. This includes:
- Projects that are working across different sectors and/or with a range of organisations to deliver outcomes and;
- Are focused on trying to address city challenges and/or enable positive outcomes for citizens in the city and;
- Are hoping to contribute to the overarching goals of trying to make Bristol a fair, healthy and sustainable city by 2050.