City Partners Group
The City Partners Group comprises leaders of key anchor institutions from across Bristol.
This is an informal group that meets regularly to collaborate on projects that will benefit citizens of Bristol and share news and questions from their own sectors and networks.
The main benefit is that partners can share information and new possibilities with those from networks they would not normally meet, for example, in a roundtable discussion that brought together Trust staff, BCC Directors, Care Home Directors and workers in Health and Social Care we were able to widen the discussion to other Partners such as City of Bristol College and First for their perspectives.
City Partners is not a Thematic Board and it does not have any voting or formal power; it exists to aid collaboration throughout the city.
City Partners are currently:
- Mayor of Bristol, Marvin Rees
- Ashley Community Housing, Fuad Mahamed
- Avon & Somerset Police, Mark Runacres
- Avon Fire & Rescue Service (AF&RS), Mick Crennell
- Bristol & Bath Regional Capital, Ed Rowberry
- Bristol Airport, Dave Lees
- Bristol City Council, Mike Jackson
- Bristol Crown Court, Peter Blair
- Bristol Green Capital Partnership, Mohammed Saddiq
- Business in the Community, Heather Cooper
- Business West, James Durie
- Business West (Festival of Ideas), Naomi Miller
- Care Network, Oona Goldsworthy
- City Funds, Andy Street
- City of Bristol College, Richard Harris
- City Office – BCC, Andrea Dell
- Diocese of Bristol, Vivienne Faull
- First West of England, Doug Claringbold
- Integrated Care System (ICS), Jeff Farrar
- Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), Richard Bonner
- North Bristol NHS Trust, Maria Kane
- Oasis Academies, Steve Chalke
- Police & Crime Commissioner (PCC), Mark Shelford
- Public Health – BCC, Christina Gray
- TUC, Nigel Costley
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust, Jayne Mee
- University of Bristol, Lucinda Parr
- University of the West of England (UWE), Paul Olomolaiye
- Voscur, Sandra Meadows
The Terms of Reference, that were authored by City Office and agreed to by the City Partners, summarise the expected roles and responsibilities of all members.